Romack Financial has partnered with a North Dallas Logistics and Supply Chain company to find a Senior Financial Accountant with 3+ years of public company accounting experience. The client believes in providing growth and advancement opportunities, which is proved-out by their above average employee tenure.
This position reports to the Accounting Manager and is responsible for supporting the monthly financial close, balance sheet and P&L analysis, account reconciliations, audit support and other projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate an understanding of general accounting processes
- Assist with month end close processes to include but not limited to the preparation of journal entries, timely financial reporting and account reconciliations
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts utilizing Blackline, with specific focus on accounts relating to EZChange, Banking and Prepaids.
- Execute established system of procedures and internal controls to accurately record financial transactions.
- Assist with both internal and external audit requests.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5 years of experience in the accounting field.
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with an ERP system (Oracle, PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, or SAP).
- 3-5 years of experience in a publicly traded company.
- Oracle ERP or similar accounting system.