Contact: Peter Halliburton
Phone: 972-573-3342 x 122
Salary: Up to $35k + 10% commission
Junior Search Technical Recruiter: Great start for new non-IT recruiters!
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Romack is looking for a Junior Technology Search Recruiter to join our firm in Irving, Texas. We have clients in diversified industries and work on both contract and direct hire positions.
At a Glance
Romack is part of one of the fastest growing professional services firms in Texas with revenues in excess of $40 million. We are expanding and looking for A-level players to join our firm. The Junior Technology Search Recruiter (JR) will be based in our Irving, Texas office to support search engagements. We specialize in Information Technology search opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and outgoing recent college graduate looking for an opportunity to excel!
Making a $100,000+ in a few short years is rare in this economy without being a lawyer or a doctor. The search industry offers this unique opportunity without extensive schooling. Having a high GPA is great, but do you have a work ethic also? Do you like people and do people like you? Is integrity important to you? Do you like to make a lot of money? If you said yes to any of these questions, Romack can train you to be successful with our technical recruiting training program.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Someone that takes the time to know each candidate and is able to effectively communicate his or her strengths, weaknesses, and overall qualifications to the specific position.
- Team Player - Romack is a team environment. We believe you can be competitive with one another and also work as a team to help each other and our clients.
- Recruiters will need to understand the demands of the position and will rise to the level of dedication and professionalism required to be successful.
Our new JR will work closely with the Director of Recruiting and a Corporate Principal. You will be challenged to identify candidates, setup candidate meetings, evaluate, profile and recruit top level talent for our clients. At the end of training, you will need to meet company expectations. Our goal is for you to grow in your knowledge to become a Senior IT Recruiter at Romack. Our average Senior IT Recruiters make over $100,000.
Credentials and Skills needed:
- 4 year degree is a must. A degree in information technology, computer science, psychology, would be helpful but not required.
- Strong work ethics
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Sales, retail or customer experience is a plus.
- Sorority or fraternity experience is a plus.
- Experience with direct hire or contracting search is a big plus.
- 1+ year recruiting experience in any field is a huge plus.
- Candidate search experience (LinkedIn, career boards, Twitter, Facebook, Bullhorn, Google) is a huge plus.
The ideal candidate will receive a base of $30,000 plus a generous commission plan. Total compensation depends on your ability to get candidates hired. We expect this position to a total compensation yearly goal of $45,000+ first year and $60,000+ second year.
Dallas-Fort Worth Texas is one of the country’s fastest growing communities. Over 100 major companies are headquartered in DFW, Texas. Romack serves clients across North America. The selection of DFW was deliberate. We are an entrepreneurial firm, and we wanted a location that could keep up with our energy and growth trajectory. It is a simple equation: we are building a great professional search firm, and we love where we live.
About Romack Inc.
The Romack companies (RSI), www.romackinc.com, have always thrived on a referral-based model. Our client lists and resource databases are growing exponentially. Our success is derived through SLA and metric driven business processes, ensuring Consultant-level service is delivered at every level, as well as decades of experience.
Romack is an Oracle Gold Partner, WBE (Women Owned Business), and we have a Top Secret Facility clearance. Our unique structure combined with entrepreneurial spirit promotes a winning culture to meet IT, Staffing, HR, and Marketing challenges within any environment.
We offer referrals up to $1,500 depending on the position! Contact Peter.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
Romack is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor
Keywords: Account Management Sales Business Development Information Technology Java Analyst Programming Texas A&M Internship Recruiting Sourcing Oracle Mainframe Finance Accounting Human Resources HR Benefits Capital Human Resources benefits recruiting recruiter Sales Search